A Community Service of Paradise Valley Hospital Behavioral Health
ALLY is an outpatient program that provides a full range of mental health services for children and adolescents from ages five to 21. This program is designed to assist our youth with getting through critical times in their lives that may manifest insignificant behavioral changes, at home, school or in the community.
- Mental Health Counseling – Individual, Group and Family Therapy
- Comprehensive Psycho/Social Assessment and Treatment Plan
- Medication Support
- Crisis Intervention
- Case Management
Therapeutic Groups and Classes:
-Multi-family Group for three to five families to share experiences
Paradise Valley Hospital Behavioral Health Services accepts Medicare, Medi-Cal, commercial insurance and many managed care programs.
- Board-certified Child Psychiatrist
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Marriage & Family Therapist
- Marriage & Family Therapy Intern
- Community-linked Classes and Resources:
ALLY is strongly linked to Paradise Valley Hospital's Community Services Department, and provides referrals to existing educational classes and resources.
- Healthy Beginnings/Nueva Esperanza
- Basic Parenting Class
- Parenting Your Teen
- Drug Education and Relapse Prevention
Hours: Daytime and evening hours as needed
Fees: Services are covered by Medi-Cal
PVH Main Campus
2400 East Fourth Street
National City, CA 91950
Bayview Behavioral Health Campus
330 Moss Street
Chula Vista, CA 91911
Referral Service: 1.800.585.2767
Paradise Valley Hospital
Behavioral Health Services
We're Better So You Can Be, Too.